Starbucks is an American coffee brand and works worldwide, They have branches and a series of multiple coffee shops in different countries. It has the world’s biggest coffee shops series. It is a good place for jobs and a safe and secure place for young people but not everyone gets a job here. Thousands of people apply every year but few of them get jobs here who show extra interest to work with a will.
Now we talk about age restrictions to work at Starbucks. If you want to work there, your age must be at least 16. But most managers want to hire college-age people, not school people. Mostly these people work part-time and six hours out of 24 hours because there are very strict rules and regulations. The minimum age to work there is 16 years. Some branches allow minors to work but some are not allowed so that’s why they don’t hire them.
It depends on your country’s state, what the laws they have to follow, etc.
Benefits to working at Starbucks
- You get a discount at Starbucks if you are an employee there. At least you get a 30 % discount and one free pound of coffee. One unrestricted drink and one free food commodity per day of your labor.Free food, drinks, and bags of coffee on a systematic basis.
- Store members helping in company-owned Starbucks supplies may expend any handwrought drink free of payment while on pause or break during an anticipated shift and half an hour before and after your planned shift, as well as one available food item from the pastry or ready-to-eat trial per shift.
- The working shift at Starbucks is not so long; maximum working hours are 6 to 8 hours per day. Besides, shifts can be planned any moment from half an hour before beginning to half an hour after shutting down.
- They are following a bi-weekly pay system, but I know some areas pay weekly.
- The nicest part is the faculty of Starbucks. And the staff is very kind and good-natured. If you are a partner for almost two years, then you can say that you have met wonderful humanity working there. They truly help and support each other. Members also get lots of free beverages, weekly markets of coffee or tea), as well as a rebate.
Just get the opportunity to work with Starbucks and you feel good that you invest your time at a good place and with great companies and corporations.